AvaTrade is one of the leading international forex brokers, and they are part of the AVA Group of companies. It was founded in 2006, AvaTrade is one of the oldest online brokerages. AvaTrade review is detailing the trading platforms, mobile app, deposit methods, and MT4 integration. They have also compared trading costs, spreads, and leverage. The company now has four offices around the world that are located in Japan, Australia, Ireland, and the British Virgin Islands. This is one of the largest and most respected online brokerages in the world. AvaTrade is accepting clients from a huge range of regions and accepting trading accounts in a variety of currencies.
Regulation & Reputation
If you are choosing a forex broker, that is regulated by a reputable regulatory agency is of the utmost importance, for regulated status helps to ensure a company’s trustworthiness and competence. AvaTrade is most definitely a reputable firm, being regulated by several authorities from around the world.
- In Europe, the broker is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland under license.
- In Australia, the broker is regulated by the ASIC under license.
- In Japan, the broker is regulated by the FSA under license and the FFA under license.
- In South Africa, the broker is regulated by the FSB under license.
AvaTrade is between the best online brokerages in the industry in terms of reputation and reliability, and you can be traded with confidence.
Trading Accounts Offered
AvaTrade is keeping simple things with its accounts by offering only two account types to most traders. Standard accounts are opened with as little as $100 using credit cards or with $500 via wire transfer. Muslim traders are accommodated by offering swap-free accounts that operate following the Islamic Sharia Principle of interest-free trading. Professional traders can open up MAM accounts to easily manage several accounts for their clients. These types of accounts are including the following features:
- Ability to create multiple sub trading groups
- All MT4 order types such as stops, limits and close are available
- Expert Advisors (EAs) compatible
- A minimum lot at 0.01 lots
- Multiple allocation parameters
- Order placements for unlimited client accounts
- Trade order placements from a master account
Instruments & Assets
AvaTrade excels are offering traders a wide array of financial trading instruments. Investors are free to trade the following:
Over 50 currency pairs are including all majors, minors, and many exotics available 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. Traders can be enjoying competitive spreads as low as 0.8 pips, and leverage up to 400:1.
Traders can trade 9 various cryptocurrencies with up to 20:1 leverage. These are included Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
- Indices, Bonds, Stocks, ETFs & Commodities
Traders of AvaTrade is enjoying the highest of leverage along with very competitive and low spreads for trading these financial assets.
Avatrade has made trading options accessible for traders of all experience levels. The new options trading platform is reduced the complexity of vanilla options and opens up a range of opportunities for those curious about using the product.