Technology is never constant, it is ever-changing, and the changes are always done in the direction towards making work less hectic for the labor and establishing trading reliability and increasing work productivity. The latest roundabouts of technology are automation software tools. Such tools offer industries of all sectors a chance to manage their workflow with more efficiency.
If you are still reading this page, it means you too are interested in learning about some of the best automation solutions. If yes, the following solutions by Meade Willis are the ones you should be looking forward to integrating with your systems.
- Inventory or Warehouse Management Solution
Also known as WMS, this automated software tool from the XRP suite handles everything related to the inventory.
- Amount of incoming goods
- The speed of production
- Labor efficiency
This tool also helps in notifying when to add more goods in the inventory so that the production remains uninterrupted.
- Transportation Management Solution
Also known as TMS, this automated software solution makes the entire transportation procedure visible in real-time. You cannot physically tail the goods while they are in transit. But, TMS does that job virtually. This solution gives the real-time status of transportation:
- Pick up from the warehouse.
- Shipping via the cheapest and/or the fastest means of transportation.
- Delivery to the end customers.
When all these activities can be tracked, there’s more trust and transparency that eventually strengthens the trading bond between all the parties involved.
- Web Order Management Solution
Also known as WOM, this cloud-based automation software helps in automating the entire ordering procedure. Besides, Meade Willis offers the luxury to customize this tool to make it suitable for businesses of all sizes from all sectors.
- You get to add or eliminate business rules.
- You get to increase or decrease the number of features.
- Electronic Data Interchange Solution
Also known as EDI, this one is all about creating a record of documents electronically so that they are never misplaced. Other than the benefit that there’s a permanent record of the electronic documents, there are more benefits, listed below, that you should be aware of.
- EDI platform helps in reducing the time required to find a particular document.
- EDI is highly flexible and can be integrated with the systems of all the concerned outside parties as well.